For press inquiries, contact email@example.com
Espro Is Making the French Press Better and More Accessible Than Ever
The most important takeaway is that it works! The result is a richly flavored, super aromatic cup of coffee without the usual silt in the bottom.
A Sludge Free French Press
The payoff is a rich, clean, aromatic cup of coffee. And the insulated container, which maintains the coffee temperature, is lovely enough to go on the table.
espro Coffee & Tea Travel Press
Presenting: a travel press even a coffee snob can love. Its two-filter system creates the perfect French press cup o'joe on the go.
Espro Travel Press
Whether You’re 22, 32, or 82, Here’s How to Get Into the Back-to-School Spirit.
This French press uses tech developed for Mercedes Benz to keep coffee hot and sludge-free
Delivering a cleaner cup of coffee.
French Press Flavor, Hold the Mud
The coffee it makes is very good. It makes delicious, non-gritty coffee.
The Best Gifts for Your Father-in-Law
A useful gift for the man (or woman) on the go. Drip-free and double insulated.
Top 6 Most Unique Gifts
ESPRO presses will help you serve the best cup of coffee or tea, all the while becoming the showpiece of any table.
Join the ESPRO Table
If it's not quite ready for the public, but we still need input, we ask your comment in developing and reviewing our products. Expect less than 4 items from us each year (only when it counts!).
Other Reviews and Mentions
(results of your help!)
- Travel Press review - Brian's Coffee Spot
- The French Press Gets an Update - Western Living
- Cool Hunting - Espro Press + George Howell Coffee
- Maison et Demeure Magazine
- Canadian House and Home
- Robyn at CoffeeKrave
- Liz Clayton at Serious Eats
- Leslie Horn at Gizmodo
- Randy Glass at Espresso! My Espresso.com
- Review and brew recipe at Heart
- Shawn Blank's review at shawnblanc.net
- Consumer review on coffeegeek
- First look on coffeegeek
- Seattle Coffee Gear's video review
- Bill Walsh at Honest Cooking
- Jason Dominy at Musings of a Coffee Ragamuffin
- Ben Garfinkel at Foodists.ca
- Keith O'Sullivan (2011 World Brewers Cup Champion!) detailed technical review and testing
- Mark Prince at coffeegeek
- Alexandre Vallières-Lagacé at bloguedegeek
- Paul Ross at digitalchumps
- Tuan Metta at Astaire
- Talk of the Town Spring
- Prima Coffee Equipment first look
- Coffee Krave Coffee Gadgets Guides
- ESPRO Awarded New Patent, Files Expanded Complaint Against Simpli Press
- ESPRO Files Lawsuit Alleging Patent Infringement
- LA MARZOCCO Teams up with Espro
- ESPRO enters partnership to introduce our products in Korea
- ESPRO partner Veneziano achieves greatness
- ESPRO completes successful Kickstarter launch of new product, to considerable acclaim!
- ESPRO launches 32 oz Espro Press at SCAA
- ESPRO Press wins North East Brewer's cup