FILTERS TWICE, LIKE NO OTHER
The two patent-pending filters are 9-12 times finer than a common French Press. They get beneath the grinds and filter twice, leaving all of the flavor and none of the grit.
HOT FOR HOURS, NO GLASS TO BREAK
Two vacuum insulated stainless walls keep your coffee hot,
and the outside wall cool. Brew now, and serve later!
And with no glass to break, it might be the last press you buy.
FIT FOR THE FINEST TABLETOP
The design makes a statement. The mirror stainless steel surface reflects the environment around it.
Leave it out. Show it off. We do.
ENDURES TRIPS TO THE MOUNTAINTOP
Take your ESPRO® Press anywhere. It is light enough to carry, and robust enough to survive practically anything.
Dish it out - it can take it!
ALSO PERFECT FOR TEA AND MORE
Filters and strains almost any water or alcohol-based beverage, hot or cold. Perfect for loose-leaf tea! Bar tenders are using it to make tonic-water. Foodies are making vanilla extracts.
The full list of uses is still being written by all of our users!
COMPARE FINE COFFEES, SIDE BY SIDE
Create flights of coffees that showcase the nuanced flavors of different coffees side by side, and stay hot long enough to allow enjoyment over time. Creating this experience is easy!
BEST IN CLASS SPECIFICATIONS
- Available in THREE sizes:
- SMALL makes 8 oz (1 US cup, 2 EU cups)
- MEDIUM makes 18 oz (1.5-2 US cup, 3-4 EU cup)
- LARGE makes 32 oz (3-4 US cups, 6-8 EU cups)
- Contains two patent pending micro-filters
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free, made from USA-manufactured materials in Canada
- Stainless steel container, double-walled, vacuum-insulated
- Assembled in Canada
- Global patents pending
Highlights from online reviews (see our Buzz page for many more reviews)
- "A Sludge-Free French Press" - Florence Fabricant, New York Times
- "It definitely achieves its goal to bring a press-pot cup of coffee without the grit [...] since it's noticeably lighter and cleaner I'm almost tempted to put it in its own category" - Popular Science
- "[A] fantastic, innovative press pot [...] It is a one of a kind, dual filtration press pot method that leads to better tasting, less sediment coffee." - Mark Prince, CoffeeGeek.com
- "A legitimate [Kickstarter] success story" - Josh Ozerski, Time Magazine
- "Drink a Cleaner, Tastier Cup of French Press Coffee in the Morning" - Gizmodo
MASTER THE ESPRO® PRESS...
IN JUST 5 MINUTES!
Go to school on us! We demonstrate every step in the owner's manual - how to assemble, clean, make the perfect cup, and troubleshoot your ESPRO® Press. When we say easy this is easy to master, we mean it!