FILTERS TWICE, LIKE NO OTHER
The two patent-pending filters are 9-12 times finer than a common French Press. They get beneath the grinds and filter twice, leaving all of the flavor and none of the grit.
HOT FOR HOURS, NO GLASS TO BREAK
Two stainless walls separate you from your coffee, with vacuum insulation between them. The outside stays cold, the inside stays hot. Brew now, serve much much later! And since there is no glass to break, you will not need an annual trip to buy press-pot glassware.
FIT FOR THE FINEST TABLETOP
The design makes a statement. The mirror stainless steel surface reflects the environment around it.
Leave it out. Show it off. We do.
ENDURES TRIPS TO THE MOUNTAINTOP
Take your ESPRO Press anywhere. It is light enough to carry, and robust enough to survive practically anything.
Dish it out - it can take it!
ALSO PERFECT FOR TEA AND MORE
Filters and strains almost any water or alcohol-based beverage, hot or cold. Perfect for loose-leaf tea! Bar tenders are using it to make tonic-water. Foodies are making vanilla extracts.
The full list of uses is still being written by all of our users!
COMPARE FINE COFFEES, SIDE BY SIDE
Create flights of coffees that showcase the nuanced flavors of different coffees side by side, and stay hot long enough to allow enjoyment over time. Creating this experience is easy!
BEST IN CLASS SPECIFICATIONS
- Available in two sizes: Small makes 8-oz (1 US cup, 3 EU cups) and Large makes 30-oz (3-4 US cups, 8-10 EU cups)
- Contains two patent pending micro-filters
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free, made from USA-manufactured materials in Canada
- Container has all stainless construction, is double-walled and vacuum insulated
- Assembled in Canada
- Global patents pending
The words most frequently used in reviews are shown in this image. The bigger the word, the more often it was used.
Here are some highlights from online reviews (see our Buzz page for many more reviews)...
- "A Sludge-Free French Press" - Florence Fabricant, New York Times
- "It definitely achieves its goal to bring a press-pot cup of coffee without the grit [...] since it's noticeably lighter and cleaner I'm almost tempted to put it in its own category" - Popular Science
- "[A] fantastic, innovative press pot [...] It is a one of a kind, dual filtration press pot method that leads to better tasting, less sediment coffee." - Mark Prince, CoffeeGeek.com
- "A legitimate [Kickstarter] success story" - Josh Ozerski, Time Magazine
- "Drink a Cleaner, Tastier Cup of French Press Coffee in the Morning" - Gizmodo