The Espro Press Makes Great Cold Brew!
Many people don't know that the Espro Press makes great cold brew, and with summer approaching, we wanted to share our cold brew recipe with you.
Our main goals were to:
- Significantly reduce the brew time (usually 16 – 24 hours).
- Use less coffee (usually 3:1 ratio).
- Make a fantastically tasty cup of cold brew!
After about 5 lbs of coffee testing, this is the recipe we are satisfied with:
- Choose your favorite coffee! We like the lighter roasts, with more fruit in the flavors.
- For a medium Espro Press (18 oz), use 50 g coffee, medium grind.
- For a large Espro Press (32 oz), use 100 g coffee, medium grind.
- Add water (14 degrees Celsius - basically from the tap), and fill to the max coffee line.
- Cover and brew for 90 min.
- Pour into an ice-filled cup.
You can sweeten if you like, and even pour in a bit of milk or cream.
Let us know what you think! email@example.com