TOROID 2 - steaming, evolved. Bigger, sturdier handles. Easier to fill. Easier to pour. A patent pending shape that precisely flows milk during steaming. And, best of all, the ESPRO® TOROID Steaming Pitcher is shined to a super gloss.
LARGER HANDLES FIT ANY HAND
Almost twice as large as the original. They keep your hand cool, and away from the pitcher wall.
Six welds ensure it will never fall off, even under the heaviest use.
EASY-READ FILL LINES
Patent-pending fill lines make it easy to repeat your recipe, and reduce wasted milk. They are like a ruler for your milk, and are easy to read inside and out.
IMPROVED SPOUT - BETTER LATTE ART
The sharper spout draws milk and milk foam together, so you can pour with greater detail than ever before.
Let your imagination go wild!
READY - AIM - FIRE
Perfected milk flows are created by the unique shape, which includes a simple bump in the center and the unique wall shape.
Aim at it for a perfect toroidal (donut-shaped) milk flow. Aim beside it for a perfect vortex. Steaming as easy as ready - aim - fire.
FEEDBACK THAT IS EASY TO SEE
Looking down into the steaming pitcher, you can see an even flow of milk coming up all sides of the pitcher.
Easy to see. Easy to teach. Easy to achieve consistent microfoam!
HARNESS ALL THE STEAM YOU HAVE
Not all machines have a ton of steam! The pitcher's patent pending shape amplifies your steam, efficiently directing the milk flow along the walls and back to the steam tip.
Perfect milk flow is achieved by design, not by chance.
Click on this image to see what we mean!
Here are some highlights from online reviews (see our Buzz page for many more reviews)...
- There's gimmicks, and then there's the new Toroid pitcher, which really does work as advertised. What I especially like is that the pitcher works just fine for seasoned milk texturing experts in a traditional manner, but also aids at creating microfoam for the newbie, when they simply point the steam wand down the middle of the pitcher. - Mark Prince, Coffeegeek.com (see Mark's detailed review)
- "I love when an item does what it says it can do. I bet I've saved $20 in milk over the past few months, as well as enjoying some awesome steamed milk as a companion to my .... espresso. .... 10 on 10" - Robert Jason, Coffeegeek.com
- "In the absence of real skill, the right tool can go a long way. I picked up the large Espro toroid pitcher, and I can already see some improvements in my microfoam and subsequent [latte] art" - RL
- "The first time I used it, my microfoam went from amateur hour to excellent. Believe the hype, cause this thing really works!" - CZ
- "It really should be called MICROFOAM FOR IDIOTS, because it makes it nearly impossible to screw up. Highly recommended!" - JM
- "I expected a gimmick, but I am impressed. It works." - HH